About Peruvian Government measures for Travelers due Covid-19
The Peruvian Government has taken the following measures to fight COVID-19:
- Travelers entering the country must fill out a sworn statement (link) and also provide the following before boarding the plane: a negative PCR test issued up to 72 hours before boarding or a negative antigen test issued up to 24 hours before boarding.
- The entry of non-resident passengers from South Africa, Brazil and / or India or anyone who have made a stopover in said countries in the last 14 days is suspended until August 22.
- Quarantine is canceled for travelers entering the country with the exception of Peruvians and foreigners residing from South Africa, Brazil and / or India or anyone who have made a stopover in those countries, who must carry out a mandatory quarantine at their home, accommodation or other temporary isolation center for 14 days from arrival in Peru.
- The use of a face shield is no longer required to board national or international
- The use of a mask is mandatory throughout the country, as well as the use of double masks in closed places, such as airports, shopping centers, banks, supermarkets, among others.
- The population is reminded of constant hand washing, avoiding crowds and maintaining social distance
If you have any question about your travel, contact Us to firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp
More blog articles
Why Kenko Adventures?
We present our real culture life to our clients, hiring people from villages and communities of our region.
We offer unique services like: hot shower and private toilets on treks. We have a real responsibility taking care of our planet.
Experts on: Inca Trail hikes and Machu Picchu Hiking Tours. We operate small groups.
Superior Quality services and full flexibility for any changes in this pandemic
Free warm jacket for my litle friend!
Kenko Adventure Peru founder decided to add a social proyect in all Our tours that means, if you are booking a tour with Us, you automatically are donating a warm jacket for Our litle kids that have very hard living in very cold conditions near by the Andes Mountain